Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello 2015!

Wow the year has gone by too quickly, how did your year go? good or bad?
I've left 2014 being ever so grateful with a more bigger smile because of the good things and better things that have occured but here's to a new year and i wish it treats me and all of you kindness and love.
So, i have 2 posts today since i was quiet absent, so you'll get an outfit post and a more motivational post for the new year so keep yourself updated on the blog by checking or by following my blogging instagram @elleaspire



Midi my skirt


Crop Top Love Label, Midi Skirt Missguided, Lipstick KIKO

This was my new years outfit, simple and classic. I am totally in love with midi skirts and i managed to grab one during black friday with the chance to only wear it for new years. Wearing it with a crop top helps emphasise it's length (and make you more taller) with the colour pink, it gives a great blushing and feminine look. I also colour co-ordinated it with a little dash of gold jewellery and black heels to keep it simple. What could go wrong with a simple look? Oh and dont forget some lipstick! Mine from KIKO, is a matte lipstick to accompany the light pink and not go out too bold.

Happy New Year, Elléa






No comments:

Post a Comment