Sunday 1 March 2015

Blanc et Noir













Blanc et Noir
Vest Top - Laura Scott/Lookagain
Black Batwing Cardigan/Shirt - Primark
Midi Crossover Skirt - ASOS
Black Chunky Heels - New Look
Necklace - Primark




Happy March! So i have a black and white outfit for you. I wore this out to my cousin's 18th and thought it'd be super cute to post up. I have another midi skirt added to the wardrobe, i wore this on my birthday exactly a month ago but didn't get to take photos of it.

 I really liked this outfit, it has a mixture of construction and flow plus the colours black and white is my ultimate fave to pair up. I love monochrome! The cardigan is actually a batwing shirt but i've always been wearing it as a cardigan to go over any short sleeved or very exposing tops like what i am wearing. It's an old purchase so i'm not too sure it's still available but it was definitely worth the buy. The whole outfit was indeed comfortable for me to be wearing and loved wearing it. The vest top is quite revealing, but i did make use of the necklace to cover it up and keep it conserved.

P.S My boyfriend helped dyed my hair, if you noticed the difference :)

Hope you guys liked my outfit, tell me what you think?

- Elléa

No comments:

Post a Comment